Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just received my package from AG with 4 marked downed outfits. Here's my reviews:

1. Molly's Aviator outfit: very nicely made, but I thought that it was missing something- goggles! I kept thinking it came with some but I guess I was just thinking of Molly's glasses. It's cute though!

2. Winter Magic: I love this! The top is so velvetly, although for some reason I was thinking it was blue rather than black. The skirt is beautiful and should go great with other tops too. The fur muff looks a bit silly though. The shoes have an elastic strap.

3. Addy's striped dress: Those who said that this is prettier in person are absolutely right. I only bought it because I couldn't resist the price, but I'm so glad I did!

4. flower pjs: cute, but very light fabric, practically see-through. I don't think I'd wear a real life version, but I like it on the dolls. The slippers are really nice, though you have to shove them a bit to get them on.

This is the first time I've bought outfits for dolls I don't own- Molly and Addy. The avaitor outfit naturally went to Kit, although now I need her doll to match- hehe. Nellie immediately claimed Addy's dress. The coloring is just perfect on her! I think when I write my wishlist in the fall, I'm going to include items for all dolls now rather than just the ones I own. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad you like your order. I think it is a great idea to give Kit Molly's Aviator outfit. Now Kit can match her doll. Too cute.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reviews.