Thread: Let ya'll know...Mystery Auction up...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have another Mystery Auction up...Not like the others though. This one is just one winner...

Sorry girls, still no word on Emily, from the last Mystery Auction...I have really narrowed it down though between 5 people, but have to wait a couple of days to see.

Thanks guys,
    Becky

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 16, 2006 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, shoot. It was probably me that got the Emily. One came in the mail late last week, and the package was pretty banged up, so I wasn't really paying attention to it when I opened it. My grandmother had been saying something about sending me something from AG, since I've been talking to her about my Beatrice, and since most of the things she mails me tend to be wrapped like that, I figured it was from her.

Besides, she ALWAYS takes things out of the box to play with first, or to read, and the book's front cover was bent a little, and Emily's hair was really messed up, so I assumed she wasn't trying to make me think she HADN'T done it this time.

So...I guess Kit's Railway Adventure wasn't from the Auction?

Guess I'll have to rewrite that letter thanking my grandma. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So...I guess Kit's Railway Adventure wasn't from the Auction?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, never sent that book...I did send the Emily doll though...You should have recieved a Mystery Auction letter inside the doll box...

Glad to finally know where she went!

Thanks so much...I have been going crazy trying to contact everyone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are you going to keep her, Keri? You should... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]redface.gif[/img] I really didn't pay attention to the packaging! It was late at night, and I was tired, when I first saw it and the box was pretty banged up (that's probably how Emily's hair was messed up, and the book, too -- another USPS shipment I got that day was also dented pretty badly, with weird wet spots on one side).

And yeah, that's right about the letter. I'll have to see if it fell under the bookcase or something. I still have the packaging in the spare room, waiting for me to get a chance to run up to the landfill with our large trash, so it may even have just shifted around with the peanuts, so I just didn't notice it right away.

I haven't decided if I'm going to keep her or not, since I already have an Emily doll, and I love my #28 oodles and oodles more than Emily. I compared them, and one is a little bit paler, with a thinner face, so I'm going to have to ponder for a while which I like better. Now that I won the new Emily, maybe I can keep one "just in case" I ever regret sending the first one back (which is DEFINITELY going to happen - I can't have three dolls! I only wanted one back in August...)

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Ok, so O haven't done this before and I think I am just being dense but....
    There is only one winner for anything. There will be 24 people who pay, but only one person who gets anything??? I am so confused.

Also, if I purchase more than one auction I have to pay for the shipping 2 times? Or can you put the items in one bigger box??

OMGoodness, I am so dense!

T. Lynn

Can I get the ebay link to the auction?

If an Emily is being given away, I might just have to enter this one. My daughter got a mini Emily and now she wants a big one. Normally she is into the JLY dolls so this really shocked me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, everyone! The link to the auction is in the For Sale Sticky, since we can't advertise things for sale (or auction) in this part of the board. [img]wink.gif[/img]