Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

With all the people who are disappointed that Susan and Linda won't be Molly's best friends in doll form, I had an idea for AG . . .

In their catalog spread the end of this year, I think they should have photos of Susan, Linda, Molly, and Emily all together. How? By taking two Just Like You dolls and dressing them in Molly's or Emily's clothes, and putting a little note to the sides of the dolls saying something like: "GT21G makes a great Susan!" "GT23G makes a great Linda!" (The numbers are just for examples, and aren't necessarily the closest matches.)

It would (1) make people realize they could still have a Susan and/or Linda doll and (2) bring in extra cash to AG, without them having to do any more product development.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes! I love the idea! I think AG #25 would make an awesome Linda (they look so much alike!) and who would make a good Susan? Maybe Nellie??

MapleLeaf

Melissa, what an excellent idea!

Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

mori

That's a neat idea! I know I was disapointed when they didn't make Linda. Though I love the way that Emily looks in the pictures that I saw. I wonder if they would do that?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love this idea. This is exactly what they should do, I've posted the same about Addy, Sarah, and AGT26 ("Who would make a great Harriet for extra fun with Addy's stories!").

I think AGT25 and AGT23 would make the best choices for Linda and Susan:

Linda
    lg linda 438105 GT25 main 2a

Susan
    lg susan 430077 GT23 main 2a

Although, I think, in the newer books at least, Linda's eyes are blue (I'd love to see an AG with black hair and blue eyes! Perhaps this could be a nice "excuse" for them to make such a doll), and Susan's are brown. At least the hair is the same [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Melissa, Wonderful idea!

Cami, Thanks for the picture comparisons. Yet another reason for me to want #23! [img]wink.gif[/img]