Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I apologize if this is wrong on this site but, is this a Lindsay auction? He/she states that it may be a today doll and it has a American girl hospital certificate (does that even matter?) Thanks for you help.

ebay auction: PM for link

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 07:45 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="5"> <font color="6"> NO!!! </font></font> This is an imposter Lindsey! It's actually AGT # 23 with a different wig. Lindsey has eyebrows that are squiggly, this doll's are a thin line. The wig is also too dark, and the curls are wrong. We have been fighting this seller for the longest time because they keep listing this doll as if she were a genuine Lindsey. They don't say the name of this doll, but they imply it with the price they are asking, and by the way they post ebayer questions. Asking us here on the board was the best thing you could've done! PLEASE don't bid on this doll!

~Dee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She is NOT Lindsey. I really wish this seller would stop trying to do this. It seems positively heartless to me.

You can visit the main forum of AGPT for more info. http://agplaythings.proboards105.com...oard=mainforum

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks like there is a bid on this auction. Wonder when the next one will start...not the first notLindsey that this person has sold. Check feed back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Thanks for the input. I posted a ? and the response from him/her was that it may be or not be Lindsay, but even if it isnt it is work the money because it comes with the outfit. They even broke the price down, Last time I checked on Ag the clothes were included. Looser.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the buyer is an experience ag collector, so I imagine there will be hell to pay when she gets the fake doll.