Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have to be really careful with the AG horses?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've just seen so many that have holes in the fabric that's around their bodies, so I was wondering if it's easy to damage them. Also which is your favorite and why? thank-you!!!

Shanna

AG Crazy in Wyoming

Our Penny horse has been rode nearly every day [img]wink.gif[/img] , licked on amd loved on by the cat and dogs, been outside in summer and winter, had it's mane and tail aggressively braided, and STILL it looks like nearly brand new. That's been our experience anyway. ~Bugs

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Penny, Patriot, Steps High, and Sparks Flying (yep I love my horsies!) Anyways they are all on display and don't leave their shelf. They are all in wonderful condition and I havn't had any trouble at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was happy to hear that they hold up to play since the horse would be played with. Does anyone else have any experience with these lovelies. I look at the OG horses at target, but I just don't like the hard plastic as well as the fuzzy. Thank-you!!!

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was thinking of getting a Target horse, but after seeing them in person, I don't think they come close to the AG horses. Our Penny is over ten years old and has been played with fairly often. She has also been moved around a lot. I have tried to be careful with her, but lack of space has caused her to be knocked over quite a few times. My Steps High had been in storage for two years. I was so happy when I got my shelf and I finally had a place for both horses. I think they are beautiful. Just look at my siggy pic! [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 14, 2006 08:01 PM: Message edited by: MaryCarly ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mary,

Which horse do you like better. It's hard to decide on the horse and then hard to pick which one. I like them all for different reasons! Thanks for your voice on how well Penny held up to play!

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm planning to get Penny for my girls. I really prefer the look of Steps High but Penny's saddle sold me. Steps High's saddle is beautiful but clearly belongs with Kaya. Penny's saddle would be appropriate with Felicity or an AGT and that sold me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have all three of the big horses plus Sparks Flying, and I love them all! The granddaughters love to play with them, my dollies always take turns riding; and the horses always look beautiful! I am very glad I got them! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

I want to get Penny. I also saw the Our Generation horses and didn't care for them. They're cute but I want the fuzzy AG horse.

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where did you see horses with holes in the skin? Was it one that had been bought at the MCM sale--or auctions where the seller could have bought the horse at the MCM sale?

We volunteers got some horses there with holes in the skin. If it wasn't too prolific, we would fix them with discreet stitching. If it was too bad, we would leave them with the holes and label them "3rd grade quality", and send them over to the tent for the lower quality items.

Joy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast