Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Bib Overall Oufit

T. Lynn

Yes, the outfits will be going out since they are changing the theatre show this year. That is what I was told so I'm glad I placed my order.

Now is the waiting game...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bummer! I want that outfit but I dom't have the money right now.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got the tap outfit this spring at AGPC and I can only say it is totally cute, especially for Marisol. The tap shoes are very realistic and totally cute. I'd snatch it up if you still can.

Also, just wanted to add that Ellen in LA helped me out a few weeks ago and she was very nice to work with. Pleasant & prompt with the return phone calls--something I always appreciate.

Thanks for the info on the white overalls too. I'm tempted by it but somewhat leery of the white getting dirty over time...

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I were you, I wouldn't wait that long!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

The white overalls outfit is from the Revue theatre production--and they're changing the show this fall--therefore, the outfits connected with the show will change, too. This means that the white overalls outfit is due to retire!

If it were me (and last month, it WAS me!), I would call an AGP (in Chicago for shoes, in LA for no shoes), ask to speak to a PS, and order this outfit SOON, very SOON.

My PS confirmed that the show is due to change this fall, but was not able to tell how long the Revue outfits will continue to be available.

Also, I highly recommend getting the Tap Dance Revue outfit while you're at it--VERY cute, and the little red tap shoes (with real taps) and lacey ankle socks are absolutely precious!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12