Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The new doll shoes are ruining my dolls legs..Trying to get my dolls to stand is making their legs loose... they are adorable with a heel...but the dolls have too hard a time trying to stand on there own...Samantha, Elizabeth and Felicity all have wobbly legs...Why cant they go back to doll shoes that fit the doll dont fall off and the doll can be posed without having her stand in some unnatural pose...If I had to stand like that my legs would be wobbly too..

IS IT JUST ME?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, not just you. I finally took the shoes off of Kit last night, she has the Tropical Breeze outfit on, because she fell in the floor off the desk landing on HER FACE!! Kit is new, so her legs are pretty stiff but she has to stand with her hips stuck out when she has heels on and I nearly died when she fell in the floor. I thought it was just me not standing her right but I have 5 girls in the display and nobody else is falling. Kit feel 3 times this weekend before I gave up. The first two times she had on Elizabeth's summer outfit.

I can't have my girls falling on their face, poor babies!!! So we are barefooted until I can find enough cute FLAT shoes to go around!

Time for shoe shopping ....and that's a good thing!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am glad I am not the only one....sometimes marketing for that company amazes me....posing the dolls is supposed to be one of their features, then they make shoes that are impossible to do that....%^$#^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I put the Tropical Breeze outfit on my Kailey for the first time this past weekend and had to put her up against something as she fell over 3 times while I was dressing another doll. I thought maybe it was the carpet. But I guess it's the shoes. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

MapleLeaf

I totally agree with you Mary. The shoes are so cute but you can't stand the dolls up properly. The older shoes work much better with the dolls.
    Does this mean we'll need stands for each doll?
    That would be a pain. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

I can't understand AG's thinking.

Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good (bad?!?!) marketing! I think they just want us to waste money on their stupid stands which don't work well.

I finally bought stands at a doll show which are shaped right so the doll doesn't spin around when you pick it up. I've been very tempted to take a pliers to the AG stands we already have...

13Pumpkins

Wow, there is so many complaints on this board due to the lack of either sense or quality! Not that I am complaining, others need to know before they purchase something....
    It's just I can't believe how many probems people are having......
    Mattel is really ruining AG it seems. they have done some great things, that probably wouldn't have happened, like the LE's. But it's just their lack of quality and sense that is appalling!
    [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The solution to the wobbly legs is to restring the doll. To prevent shoes from staining the dolls, the best solution is socks...

Taffy