Thread: Questions about some AG sale items

chrstnwmn7

We have the basketball outfit. It is so adorable. I don't have pics though. The material is really thick for a mesh type. I hope this helps. The little backpack is the cutest!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have the Heart-to-Heart and it is sooo adorable on the "big girls." The pants are capri-length on them. I have one dress form that I use for displaying one of Samantha's (many) dresses. I've been thinking about ordering one or two more because I really like them. I have also used it for taking pics for eBay sales. They are really nicely made.

We have Kit's Photo set and it's really, really cute. I don't think DD has had any trouble with the camera but she doesn't get it out often and certainly can't leave it out for her two youngest sisters to play with. The scrapbook is adorable and very real looking.

For full price, I would vote against the Winter Magic accessories but for the price, I love it. The earmuff is cute, it is beaded and sequined on the headband and can be worn with other winter outfits. The muff is well made and is larger than Samantha's. A doll can put both hands in it at the same time.

Let us know what you decide!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The purple leotard is really nice--it's made of a stretchy velour material with a nap(kind of furry), and the sequins are pretty, too. Here's a picture of one of my dolls in it---

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2120778831

Look at picture #5 in the album.

(Sorry I don't know how to post a picture in a regular post---I've been diagnosed as computerally inept!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I am trying to figure out what to order next. AG has put so many items up on sale this month, that it makes it so hard to choose on my budget. I really wanted to order a doll, because I have some money and my mom promised me that she'd order stuff from AGP in order for me to get the $14 Paisley Dress Outfit special, but I really don't want to miss out on retiring items. I might try asking my mom if I could order a doll with my money and the money she promised me (plus my $10 Club renewal coupon), then order some sale items for her to put aside for me for later, but I don't think she'll go for that. If not, then I'll get some of the sale items I really want. Okay, to get to the point. I'm looking for reviews and pictures of the following items:

Purple Gymnastics Leotard (What material is it made of?)
    Bitty Baby Heart-to-Heart Set (I don't have a Bitty, although I'd like one, and I'm thinking of getting this for my 18-inchers)
    Basketball Outfit (not on sale, but I think this might retire soon, just a hunch)
    Winter Magic Accessories
    Kit's Photography Set (I've heard some people have had trouble with the camera)
    Doll Dress Form (I'd really like to try sewing for my dolls, and I think this might be easier to use for sleeveless dresses and top/skirt outfits)

I'd really appreciate pics and reviews on these sets! Thanks so much!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 28, 2006 07:29 AM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>