Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I checked out the My Twinn order when someone mentioned it out on the board-THANKS SO MUCH to that person-I forgot who it was. I bought $100 worth of school clothes for my twins and received a ton of items!! I bought each girl two pairs of shoes- a pink pair of clogs and a black pair of mary janes! They were well worth the money, The clogs are SO CUTE! We also received 8 pairs of pants, 2 dresses, 3 pairs of tights (they sent me an extra pair), 4 tops, 2 vests, and more. All for the $100! The clothes are AWESOME and are SO CUTE. My husband really loved everything too. They pants run a size too big so I am not sure if they will fit, but the tops and shoes were PERFECT! They have new items on sale this week. If you have girls it is a steal. We do not have the My Twinn dolls, but the clothes for girls are SO CUTE!

T. Lynn

Wow..sounds like you made out well.

The starstruck PJ's look cute.

Some of their pocketbook set and bracelet sets are cute. I wish AG would come out with a better line like that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I went back online to buy more of My Twinn clothes in smaller sizes so they could wear them this fall (the pants) and they were already at regular price again. But, they do have new clothes on sale real cheap again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the My Twinn clothes for little girls. I've been catching their 75% off sales through out the last few months-and now have an adorable school wardrobe for my soon to be Kindergartener. If you missed a size on something-it will usually be back on sale again within a month or so. They seem to cycle through the different items with each sale. Overall-I've been very happy with everything I've received from them. Thank goodness we don't own a My Twinn doll-or I'd go broke buying for the doll too. lol

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got my order this week as well. Everything is just a shade too large but that doesn't trouble me...she'll grow, LOL. The pink clogs are definitely adorable!