Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my how awful! I hope everyone involved in the car crash is okay, especially your kids! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my; what a terrible day! [img]frown.gif[/img] My prayers are with you! Very glad no one was hurt in the crash anyway. Except the awesome truck. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I am so sorry about all the stress - what a horrible day! My thoughts and prayers are with you.... *cross-country hug* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Praying for you all.

Joy [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh no...I'm so sorry. Prayers and best wishes being sent out...I hope that this weekend gets better and I'm glad that nobody was hurt.
    Sarah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How awful! I hope your weekend is relaxing. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sounds like a truly terrible day. I'm so sorry! I hope you have a wonderful weekend to help get over this, and I'm glad to hear no-one was hurt in the accident.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Today has been about the most stressful day ever.

First, we had to clean, clean, clean, our house. Our new helper (yeah!) came today to set up her hours. (Two of my kiddo's have special needs, so we get a 20 hour a month helper. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
    It is super stressful cleaning house with my husband. He is so critical. He does it about twice a year, but knows everything about how it should be done.

Then,
    My darling daughter is really struggling so I decide to rush her to Portland to see her Dr. at the last minute. Guess what? traffic. I was in a traffic jam so long, we were not even late for her apt by the time we got there, we had missed it. [img]frown.gif[/img] I'm talking to her Doc on the phone, and trying not to come unglued because the stress of my daughters issues, the traffic, the morning with my hubby....
    you get the picture. And the dr. says to me, she wants me to still show up at her office so they can see my face, so THEY CAN BILL THE INSURANCE!
    WHAT?!?
    At this point, I'm crying, lost in Portland, out of gas, and all she's thinking about are her billing issues? We're in crisis here lady! I don't give a rip about your billing issues!! Augg!!

Then, on the way home, we haven't even gotten out of the van and we turn right around to head home, and guess what. Bumper to bumper on the way back. [img]mad.gif[/img] My dd, no nap, hungry and thirsty, whining the whole way. I was serioulsy ready to hurt someone.
    Then to top it off, I was following my husband the last leg of our journey (we had met up a few minutes prior) and another car slams into the side of his BRAND NEW TRUCK!!! With TWO OF MY KIDS INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!! I almost has a heart attack. I could see her hitting him and I was laying on my horn like you can't believe, but she still hit him.
    The good news is that no one was hurt, except my husbands dream truck. He has been driving old beaters for years waiting for a chance to finally get his dream truck. He bought it two weeks ago. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

For those of you who pray, send one up for me will ya? I'm a wreck tonight.

Polly Marie

Certainly, prayers are on the way right now.
    Hope this weekend will be better and you can recuperate. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie