Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's sold out on the website, and I believe a board member called AG CS and they said it's on it's way out. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered a set of her undies yesterday from CS, and was told the inventory was low and that the item was not coming back. The full skirts look so nice with the hoop. I was so concerned about the retirement of Addie things, I ended up ordering the rest of her stuff that I didn't have. At least she can be a spoiled little girl. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Hello, I am using my very first thread to announce that according the customer service today told me that Andy?s Undies are just sold out. It?s typical that it retires right when I want to buy it. I have not post a message on any board for a while, so tell me if I messed anything up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I called yesterday as soon as I saw the original thread and ordered my set, and was told that stock was indeed low. To those desperate for Addy's undies (and who wouldn't be...a girl needs her undies!), do call back and see if there are any left. I've come to the conclusion that CS is only as good as the person answering the phone...sometimes good CS people can find things that others can't. Good luck.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

What happened to the thread that mentioned Addy's Undies on their way out? I just searched for it and I couldn't find it..... [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was on AG.com today and saw Addy's undies. It did n;t say anything about being sold out of backordered. Hmm. I think I'm goingot have to order them just in case. I placed them in my "Shopping bag" without any problems.