Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Hi, I used to have a Kailey doll, but lost her to mold, and we had to move a lot, and I forgot to buy another one before she sold out, and I have been trying so hard to find one for $100 or less. Does anyone have a used one(I gave up on getting a new in box one, as we are limited on money right now) for a good price, maybe if she had other stuff with her, I could maybe pay a little bit more?? If anyone finds one at a toy store, or has one to sell, please let me know, as I really want one. Thanks so much.

Shelley
    Missing Kailey.

Ashley1972

Do you still have the old one? If so, you could send her to the doll hospital, mold and all, and get her replaced for about $76 plus shipping. I understand how you feel about Kailey. We discovered AG when Kailey was on her way out and we missed getting her. It is because of the kindness of another HB member that we have her.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 15, 2006 07:46 PM: Message edited by: AGMom2 ]</font>

Polly Marie

Lightbulb

Maybe you could find a cheap Samantha and rewig her with a blond wig. You could dye strands of a wig to give it a more sun kissed look or weave in another blond colored wig.
    Samantha & Kailey have the same face mold.
    [img]smile.gif[/img] Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's a used Kailey on ebay for under $100, but the seller recently added a reserve to her auction after being told to sell it for more. It's good to ask questions, but sometimes, informing the seller cuts down on good deals for someone who really collects! So annoying!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by galadriel789:
    I have been trying so hard to find one for $100 or less.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You and thousands of other people!