Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to know what's going on. My SS questionnaire somehow got lost in the ether, and Kym never got it. [img]frown.gif[/img] She sent me a new one, and I sent it back to her, but I never got anything from her after that. I don't even know if she got it. I also asked on the thread she started if she was going to accept new SS questionnaires for those who didn't get in originally and now wanted to join, but she never replied to it. I was really looking forward to SS, especially with all of the stuff I've been going through here at home. I'm extremely disappointed that I am getting left out. I know it's a little selfish, but I had been hoping that SS would start up soon, and was so excited when people started getting their info in the mail. My birthday is next week, and I was hoping that I might get a little card. Now that my family is basically gone, I guess I thought it would be nice to be remembered by someone. Now that it turns out I fell through the cracks, I'm pretty sad. Even if I do eventually get included, it will be too late.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DaisyDee, don't be sad!
    Can you send me your mailing address (PM) please?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Nothing here yet, but I wondered if my AOL is possibly blocking an e-message. Of course, some of us just got the paper questionaire til right before we were scheduled to send out the first letter, so I imagine there may be many of us who get the first one a little late.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't heard anything from mine yet, either. So glad I'm not the only one!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got my note two days ago! [img]smile.gif[/img] It was really cute and had some fun hairclips for my dollies in the package.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh Daisy Dee, Dont be sad. Kym didnt get my questionare either. So just recently sent her another thru email. I am thinking maybe her spam or something blocked them? Since we might not be the only ones whose she didnt get, it may take her some time to get thru them. Maybe we will be assigned to each other [img]smile.gif[/img] Then we can have a great time catching up with the others [img]wink.gif[/img] Hang in there, I am sure we will here soon. In the meantime, send me your address, I want to brighten your day [img]tongue.gif[/img] Mari

Felicity_Fan85

I'm still waiting for a package or card or something from my SS. Hopefully it'll come soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We got a package last week from our SS with a charm of Kirsten's kitty Missy and a cute bookmark. DH needs to add that charm to DD's AG charm bracelet. She was thrilled! Thanks, Secret Sister!

I also like the idea of a Secret Sister sticky... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 29, 2006 11:14 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't heard a thing since I sent in the questionaire. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys - so glad some of you have started sending things out! Give your sisters time to get everything going. If you want to email me I can let your sister know if you will be late.

Daisydee I recieved your new questionnaire and am just placing you with the others.

I am really sorry that some questionnaires fell through the cracks. I did receive over 45 questionaires and placed all those. This was a HUGE task - much bigger than I thought. I truly apologize, I am doing the best I can.

Kym

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast