Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have retired AGT #6?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've seen her little headshot on Meg's and Curt's websites dozens of times and would never have given her a second thought if I hadn't caught a glimpse of her in another member's album.

Does anybody else have this elusive morsel? What do you think of her? Is the black hair/brown eye combo a pretty one? I'd love to see any pictures! TIA! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 21, 2006 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Nevtal ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2427760093

Yes, I bought Cailin in 1996. I had no idea she was going to be replaced so quickly. She's beautiful -- check out her picture on the link above.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She is so beautiful! I have been looking for her too. I rarely see her anywhere.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Sakurako:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2427760093

Yes, I bought Cailin in 1996. I had no idea she was going to be replaced so quickly. She's beautiful -- check out her picture on the link above.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you so much for sharing that album, Sakurako. ^_^ She really is a lovely dolly. There's just something about that glossy black hair.

How often have you seen the retired #6 on eBay, American_Mommy? Does the bid go pretty steep?

I think this doll is about to write herself onto my wishlist. She's really a gem. If only she wasn't such a RARE gem... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There probably aren't many around. AGTs were introduced in Sept. 1995 and I bought Christie, who was the first generation of blonde/green eyed AGT6, in December 1997.

Please check the album link again. I added a recent photo of Cailin with Frances and Keiko wearing silk kimono.

You can also see Cailin and Keiko (who are best friends) ice skating here:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...7575093&idx=29

I tried to copy this one into Cailin's album but it's hopeless. I just don't get it with moving photos around.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're probably right. She was available in such a short time slot. I wonder why AG decided to change her so drastically? With the other revamped dollies, it was only a change of eye color or a slightly different hairstyle, but with #6 she had a total turnaround. [img]confused.gif[/img]

And I love the newer pictures of Cailin. She and #4 almost look like sisters. ^_^ Heehee, what a great ice skating rink! [img]smile.gif[/img] I never would have thought to use a mirror. (Shows how creative I am...)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have seen her on eBay only a handful of times. I purchased my Miriam from a member of another dolly board several months ago. She is such a beautiful doll! I really love her glossy black hair. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ef06fa7a

horselvr2

She's so pretty! I wonder why the reteird her so early. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Jeanette M.:
    I have seen her on eBay only a handful of times. I purchased my Miriam from a member of another dolly board several months ago. She is such a beautiful doll! I really love her glossy black hair. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Miriam is such a cutie Jeanette! How very lucky you were to find her on another board. ^_^

I'm rather smitten with this dolly. I think I might start to save my pennies should I ever see her come up on eBay. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's a cutie! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I used to want her, but then I decided that when #25 came out, I wanted her instead. They look so similar anyway, and I prefer bangless dolls...most of the time.

Good luck with finding your #6. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast