Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Activity Board came missing several things, anyone else have this problem? I have looked through the box, the packaging and in the drawer.I am calling CS now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Originally posted by American_Mommy:
    My Activity Board came missing several things, anyone else have this problem? I have looked through the box, the packaging and in the drawer.I am calling CS now.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sorry to hear that. Mine was okay... I had a moment there, but found things cleverly tucked away in the packaging. I hope they send you replacements ASAP.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They may not have replacement parts since it is on the way out. I've bought some sale items before that were missing pieces. I contacted CS the first time and they sent me another of the item but it was also missing the same piece. Later they noted it on the website. Since it's happened a few times to me and I've seen other times where they've later added notices to descriptions that some pieces are no longer available, I just expect it now and am more careful about buying a sale item.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh no! I hope you're able to get the replacements you need.

At first I thought I had missing parts too, but eventually I found them all.

Good luck!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you. They said they would send the parts.It came with magnets and stickers. Nothing else? I have looked and looked.Mae loves the magnets, so she is still having fun. [img]smile.gif[/img] They said the parts will arrive in about a week.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Several pieces were tucked into the Styrofoam packing forms on ours. I wouldn't have thought to look there - but the kids found them!

Faith

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are a bunch of little hollows in the styrofoam where it looks like stuff could/should be, but nothing is there. I will pick her up some chalk at the store, and she will be happy until the other goodies come.

GreyMyst

Originally posted by American_Mommy:
    There are a bunch of little hollows in the styrofoam where it looks like stuff could/should be, but nothing is there. I will pick her up some chalk at the store, and she will be happy until the other goodies come.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There should be a roll down map/calendar , 5 sheets of stickers, a pen, 2 pieces of chalk, and 2 tiny board erasers.

The chalk it came with is 2 really thin sticks of plain white. I just bought a big pack of colored chalk at the 99 cent store.