Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Ok. I may be going to AGPNY around Christmas break. Yay!

Anyway, I was DIEING (and still am) to see Circle of Friends. i just went on AG to look at the Circle of Friends page today. Then, I saw they added something to the thearter page...

An American Girl Holiday. That sounds really cute! Plus, there's a preformance on a Saturday when my winter vacation OFFICIALY begins. Woo-hoo! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Has anyone seen this play? I can't decide if I want to go to an American Girl Holiday or Circle of Friends!

If anyone HAS gone to an American Girl Holiday, is it good/worth it?

Another question (just killing 3 birds with one stone here)is The Circle of Friends considered the sequel to the Revue? Because they are making a quilt for Laura, and that was the name of the new girl in the Revue (I saw the Revue in March when I had a day at AG Place)

TIA!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I went to the Holiday show in 2004, it is just the actresses from Circle of Friends signing some Christmas carols. I personally wouldn't go to AGPNY two weeks or less before Christmas, it is a complete MAD HOUSE and sooo crowded!

*AG Star*

I haven't seen the Revue but I have seen Circle of Friends, and I loved it! It is very cute and the music is great. If the American Girl Holiday is just Christmas carols, then I would go to Circle of Friends. Also, you should probably make your reservations now because I'm sure tickets will be all sold out for the holidays.