Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't checked for a while but last time I saw was about $175-200 just for the doll HTH

horselvr2

I've only found a few Lindsays, I just checked, and they where all VERY cheap, and they arn't fakes... [img]confused.gif[/img] they are like $100.00 at the most...like I saw one real Lindsay for $36.00, and another for her whole collection and her for like $80.00 [img]confused.gif[/img] maybe I read it wrong...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just looked her up and yeah there are some low priced ones but they go up from last minuet bidders.

If your going to try and get one good luck on a good price

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A couple weeks ago I saw a few Lindsey's go for just over $100. They were nude and at least one of them had hair issues. More recently they're going for around $150 or more. Your best bet is to place a snipe on the one you want. They are going to become higher priced as we get closer to the holidays.You can view the completed auctions to get a better idea of the prices.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got mine last year between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Including shipping I paid right at what a new doll w/shipping would have cost. She was naked in the picture but when she arrived she had her jacket,skirt,and tights [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . I followed the advice of using a sniper service and was thrilled with the result. Good Luck!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The active listings always look cheap because the snipers bid in the last few seconds. If you check completed listings, they go for much more.

Originally posted by pockadotgirl:
    I've only found a few Lindsays, I just checked, and they where all VERY cheap, and they arn't fakes... [img]confused.gif[/img] they are like $100.00 at the most...like I saw one real Lindsay for $36.00, and another for her whole collection and her for like $80.00 [img]confused.gif[/img] maybe I read it wrong...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

horselvr2

Question

What is the cheapest price that Lindsay goes for? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]