Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And I've read all about the new items. I wanted AGT #24 next, but what's this with a doll with earings? I may have to piunce...

Saw new meet outfit, and just the top dosen't appeal to me [img]frown.gif[/img] . Love the colors, hate the top. Wha.

The trip to Hershey was really fun, but the ride back was an insane misery. We went with my friend's family and on the ride home, he got car sick. Friend and I had to hold our noses for over an hour and he even got some on my little sister, I felt so bad for her [img]frown.gif[/img] .

I didn't get any pics of nellie. No camera, plus, she stayed in the hotel room the whole time.

I want to go back next year for the 100 year anniversary. We saw some really cool stuff they were building, things such as the world's biggest water park featuring slides, fountains, and other water things. It was HUUUUUGE, and it's not even finished yet! It'll open next year.

Anyway, glad to be back, I've got alot of posts to catch up on [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

T. Lynn

Glad to hear your back...but I thought you were back from AGPlace.

So sorry. I'm glad you had a fun time in Hershey. I'm not too far from there.

Polly Marie

Welcome back! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, no AGPNY [img]wink.gif[/img] .

Trust me, if I had gone, the topic would be something like EMILY!, but sadly she is being shipped to me from the premiere way back when.

Come on Emily! Gettin anxious here...