Thread: Paisley PJ's

T. Lynn

How do these look in person. I'm thinking about getting the set for my daughter and doll. The only problem that I may have is with the pants since my daughter has such a skinny waist. If anything, I could still get it for her doll.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got these PJs for my daughter at the Madison Children's Benefit Sale. The fabric is a pretty color and my DD who is 11 seems to like them. She is a skinny girl, too, but they have an elastic waist on both the top and the bottoms, so they fit. I would say they run on the large size as far as length.

The fabric doesn't seem very comfortable to me, however. It is 100% polyester. It is a knit type of fabric. I washed them and they got softer. My daughter doesn't seem to care, but I can only sleep in 100% cotton. I can tell they will wear like iron and are made well. The scalloped edges are pretty and there is purple satin trim around the neckline to keep it soft.

emer222

My granddaughter has them and loves them.

000 0399 1

T. Lynn

That picture is so adorable and my daughter just loved seeing it. She was standing beside me when I opened this thread.

Now she really wants those pajamas. Thanks for everyones help. Guess I'll be keeping them in my shopping cart.

I might have to order 2 sets for the dolls. My daughter has a Marisol and so do I and we use them as twins. I really like the outfit but obviously I can't get a set to match. Bummer...

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 27, 2006 02:26 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>