Thread: help from all you seamstresses(long,not OT)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I need help with a Christmas surprise for my boss.I work for United Dairy Farmers,which for those who don't know is an Ohio ice cream parlour/convenience store.My boss is a sweet lady who has worked for the company for 20+ years,and has never got the recognition she deserves.Not only is she a wonderful manager,but she goes out of her way to help her employees.She even cooks a big holiday dinner for every holiday and brins easter baskets/Christmas stockings/little treats,etc for us and the customers.Because Kit is from Cincinnati and UDF was first opened when Kit was a teenager,I thought I would get a cheap Kit off ebay(she wouldn't accept it if I bought her new)and dress her in a UDF uniform.She does like the AG dolls and Kit kinda looks like Betty(boss).I wonder if any of you talented ladies could help me make the uniform if I sent you pics.All I would really need help with would be the shirt and apron.I would of course cover the cost of materials and shipping and would be happy to pay you for your time as well. Thanks in advance!
    Tiffany [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 06, 2006 08:00 PM: Message edited by: littlekitty81 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't help you, but I can say--- MMMM UDF!

First thing I've missed about Ohio since I left.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Send pictures.......shouldn't be too difficult.
    I'm also in Ohio, so shipping would be easy.

Is there any kind of logo on the uniform?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes,both the apron and shirt have the same logo,a cow's head with United Dairy Farmers under it.I can't get pics tonight,though.No camera [img]frown.gif[/img] I don't think it would be too hard,but the only thing I've ever sewed was a pillow in home ec,when I was 12, LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]