Thread: Help Please.....Brunette Bitty Twins????

monimarine

Are you looking for the old version or the new version?

2 day rush shipping from AG is only $10 and next day rush is $15 on the new ones.

I saw new ones on ebay for $125 and you say they want $20 for shipping with no guarantee to ship this week? That's $145 vs having AG ship them next day for $112.95 with rush shipping.

$87+10= 97 regular shipping
    97+15 for next day shipping 112.95

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DD want the shorter hair younger faced ones - she looked at the new ones in the catalog while I tried talking her into buying them but she insists they are too old for bitty twins -she likes the baby ones. Of course I paid no attention when everyone said they were changing them -silly me. I now however wish I had.

monimarine

Ok, I'm sorry. I wasn't sure exactly which version you were looking for. I hope you can find a set though!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well-I don't know how good of a suggestion this is-but a thought. You could order the new ones (boy/girl combo) from AG, and maybe since they are the same faces-give the girl a haircut to look like the old one? And maybe get the kitty and puppy costumes to put them in-since they look more babyish? Or get them some of the older Bitty Twin outfits on ebay-I see the pastel sleepers listed with a buy it now-or maybe somebody here has some of the older twin outfits to sell that they could rush you? Or tell her that they changed their outfits-lol. At least it would save you money on the Twins themselves. [img]smile.gif[/img] Good luck! How old will the birthday girl be? I have twins being delivered on Thursday-the new Brunette girls. So cute! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Allison

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 11, 2006 09:02 PM: Message edited by: 2liljellybeanz ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, it is a really good one too. I called AG to see if they would send a set then let me send the girl to have a old BB twin head put on. The lady said "no, they won't do that either." So I don't have any ideas. I have to say I told the lady I was REALLY tired of the AG retirement with no notice. I told her they should at least stick it on the sale page and say something like "get it while you can!"
    I understand change - but like with Jess or Marisol you know it is one year then that it but the regular stuff is just - now its there--- now its gone, that I don't like.
    So much for one moms rant today. I have said more here thatn in the last year. Boy what is that they say about the quiet people????
    Anyway, DD will turn 8 on July 13th. I am going tomake her an IOU for the twins - I hope to find them eventually. Thanks to all of you for all the ideas and just letting me vent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have 1 brunette boy on ebay right now and will have 2 more(one in recent sleeper one in original) and a blond girl soon but I don't see getting even the one to you by Thursday.Maybe print a pic and wrap it up and tell her the real one is on its way. my ebay id is ginger13

Ashley1972

Actually, I heard there is a replacement code that you can use to order the old version bitty twins. They may have a few available still.

ETA: I'm sorry. I just called AG and they said they had none of the older version bitties at all.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 11, 2006 10:53 PM: Message edited by: AGMom2 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't want to bother anyone, but if anyone has a set of these they are willing to adopt to a loving home "quickly" please let me know. DD birday is thurs and I have been trying to get a set on that dreaded ebay but I can't seem to get one. I hate to pay them the kind of price on a BIN and shipping when they say for $20 they can't ship for this week. If you can help I woud be very grateful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't you think the old twins are at the MCM sale?

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]