Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2101509140
    GatlinburgVACATIONwithJess094

Jess arrived on Thursday and we went out of town on friday so that was PERFECT timing!

We took Jess with us to Pigeon Forge. Jess and Alyssa had a blast shopping at the 2 doll shops we found that specialize in AG clothes. Alyssa and Jess were even lucky enough to get a pair of matching clothes WOOHOO for a price that exicted mommy ($15) So we will DEFINATLY be back!

I took a TON of pictures. I have had time to seperate things so the album consisits of *mostly* shots of Alyssa and Jess together but there are a few of Alyssa alone or Jess alone.

Enjoy!

*AG Star*

It looks like you had fun on your trip. Thanks for the pictures! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Adorable pictures of Alyssa and Jess. Love Jess' new gown. Also the matching outfits were really pretty. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Thanks for sharing your vacation pictures. Congratulate Alyssa on getting her very beautiful doll. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great album Starla! Your vacation looked divine! Heeeeeeeee-Hawwwwwwwwwwww!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Prasnlrd, just wanted to let you (and the DPS) know that The picture with Jess on the ledge was decieving [img]wink.gif[/img] We were actually positioned right over top of the indoor pool so even *if* she would have fallen it would have only been 6 in. onto the roof top [img]wink.gif[/img] hehehe so she was compleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetly safe [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Wanna know whats funny??? I told dh when I took that picture that you were sure to comment hehehe.

Oh and the bear in the pictures is Garfields bear pookie.

To the person who asked about the beds.... we stayed in a resort that had a rustic cabin theme.

Oh and the reason why Jess didnt have any shoes on in the beginnng was that I was afraid we'd loose her sandles since they had *just* arrived so I wasnt sure how well they'd stay on. BTW Jess assured us that she *liked* going barefoot [img]wink.gif[/img] hehehehe

Thanks for all of the comments! I love reading them.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing such a fun album! It looks like you all had a great vacation! You've got so many beautiful pictures in there--I couldn't comment on them all.

Jess is darling and so is your real AG!

Enjoy that wine!

Katie

Janie3082

What cute pics! Looks like everyone had a great time. My family used to go to Gatlinburg every year. I've been a lot, and I never get tired of it. I recognized a lot of the places you took pictures of. I haven't seen the Wonderworks place, though. Is it fairly new? [img]smile.gif[/img]

MapleLeaf

Great album Starla! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]