Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I have a question for those of you who have done doll restoration. Our Josefina's hair is somewhat dry, and because it is long thick and straight, it get messed up easily during play. I bought her second hand so I don't know if her hair was originally silky or not. My question is if I do the steps in Joy's doll restoration album, does it stay smooth during play, or does it just look good after the initial setting? (I have washed and conditioned her hair with pantene, it looked better, but after a few wardrobe changes it's starting to look brittle again!) Thanks for your help!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Josifina's hair is very snarily! what i did was simply take her head off[i bathed her body in hot water to get that new fealing back,this is optional]then i used Pantene Pro-v ten day treatment for 10 days, combed it out with a brissel brush[yes I did say brissel brush] let it dry and walla i was VERY amazed at how well it had worke! Chloe's hair was just a little dry so I used Pantene Pro v shampoo and conditioner and it truly worked miracles,also I did not use the "certain brush" and it made there hair very soft! Good Luck [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]