Thread: Does anyone here have a My Twinn?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am thinking about getting a "My Twinn Friend" around Nov., but if I did get one I would have to cut out a bunch of stuff that I was going to get for Kit [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] . So I just wanted to get some comments about them so I can decide. Oh, and tell me what you would do in a situation like this.
    Thanks!!

Nik [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know there are several members on the board who have My Twinn dolls. I just ordered from the company for the first time and the box came yesterday. I didn't get a doll though. I bought the art easel and canvases and the computer for my AG dolls. Alas, the LCD screen (clock or calculator) doesn't work on the computer so I have to give them a call.

Which friend do you have in mind? Will it be a big sister for your AG dolls or are you starting a completely separate collection?

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a My Twinn Friend doll. I got a really good deal on her, she was on sale plus I had a code (came out to be about $55). I love her! She so fun to play with. MT is always having great sales on clothes and she can fit into 0-3 months baby clothes (most but not all). Its fun to go clothes shopping for her in thift stores. I have pictures of Maya in the album in my signature (the dress she is wearing was only $.50 at a TS!).

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 31, 2006 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Stephanie31802 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a My Twinn doll that I had customized to look like me. ^_^ The artists at MT really know what they're doing, the face molds are beautiful and the eyes are very realistic. And their hair is soft and shiny and styled nicely. I also LOVE how poseable they are, even if the cloth body extending to their elbows and knees bothers me from time to time. I highly recommend them, they're fabulous dolls and make wonderful big sisters for AGs. You can't go wrong with a MT! ^__^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have two, both purchased used. One for $75 and one for $53. They are both very cute. They have lots of cute clothes too. I would buy one on sale. You can sign up for emails and they do put the friend dolls on sale for 30% off quite often.
    Cass was just asking for a My Twinn bed last night.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stephanie, I love your album!!!!!
    Your My Twinn, Maya is so cute!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have about 15 MTs and 10 of the babies, now called toddlers. I have mixed feeling on the MT dolls. I really like the dolls themselves if they don't arrive with flaws( eyelashes missing, stains, rubs, face paint missing, etc). I don't care for the customer service. I started collecting them in 2000, but ended up returning most of mine because the customer service was so bad that I didn't want to support that company.

I stayed away from them all these yrs, but got back into them this summer and bought a dozen or so. The reason I got back into them is because I finally found patterns that I like for them. I never cared for most of the outfits that come on the dolls.

The dolls are really pretty. Some wigs are better quality than others. They are a lot of fun to pose. The body suits are really hard to cover all of the time though. I don't like those peeking out when I dress them.

I do miss all of the variety that company used to offer back when I first collected.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone know of a mytwinn code right now?
    I am going to be ordering a bed for Cass.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's a code for 10% off until 9/30:

MTTENHOL

Follows
    Following