Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My 12 year old has to come up with an idea for a tv show that hasn't been made already and that would appeal to a lot of people. I tried to think of something AG but she doesn't want her friends to know she still plays with dolls. Any ideas? Thought this could keep us busy while we are waiting for pictures.

Polly Marie

How about a show about the first family to live in the ocean or on a planet? Children traveling with parents who are archaeologists, race drivers, jungle doctors,or etc. would be interesting.
    There are some shows that have not been produced, strangely enough!lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 31, 2006 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Polly Marie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay... so there are general categories of shows...

game show
    variety show
    reality show
    sit-com
    drama
    talk show
    news show

reality show set in an elementary school? (Okay, so it's lame, I'm looking for things that could appeal to a 12 year old)

How about a game show where classes compete to win neat prizes-- school make over, new playground, amazingly cool field trips. The classes would have some time to prepare and the show would follow the prep work as well as the actual game. There could be various different areas of competition-- a quiz show type thing, endurance or PE type thing, a drama or variety competition where the students write and perform a little show... all the competitions could somehow be related to the prize. So if the prize is a field trip to an historic sight, the questions would be about that time period/sight, the PE stuff would be games from that period or somehow replicate something to do with that time and the performance would be about that time/place as well. For example, a trip to the Oregon Trail or something related to the Oklahoma Land Rush would include a race where the kids have to build covered wagons, cover X amount of distance and set up camp-- first team done wins.

Okay, time to hit refresh again....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A TV show where kids make other kids wishes come true. Like make a wish foundation, but the kids making the wishes would not be sick.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How about a news show that is completely devoid of tabloid television? No stories designed to make you panic but stories about people helping people, people working together, people making a difference. Cover the big news, but rather than focusing on the tears that come with (for example) the anniversary of Katrina, focus on families or communities or strangers coming together to rebuild lives and homes.

Donna Cotterman

I like the idea of a time travel show. The entire family could move forward into space or back in history. It would be fun! ^j^ Mrs.C.