Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have Not Heard Anything....

prasnlrd

Red face

I did not want to post on the other new dollie possibility thread as you would think, I had the pictures. I do not. I do not know what happened with my niece. I have called her twice since last talking to her this afternoon and keep getting her answering machine.

I am sorry. I did not realize this new dollie possibility would escalate and string me and so many others out. There are people going tomorrow, so we will know soon enough.

Again, I apologize about the turn this possible lead has taken. I will post on the other thread as soon as I get something...if anything [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ...come on niece! Send me/tell me something! SHEESH!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Only a Few Days To Go Anyway??? [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The ones on the east coast open in 6 hours and 45 minutes!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't feel bad Shelia!!
    We will know soon enough. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nothing like some excitement while having your morning coffee.

Your excitement is addicting, all day I've been thinking of which doll I might get to replace my #23 that I gave to DGD.

All day I've been thinking of the people who live close to an AGP and the pictures they'll post.

And I'll be here tomorrow night waiting patiently.

For tonight, it was fun to see everyones response, it was funny to see HB'ers asking Mr. Prasnlrd to go into town, a 120 mile round trip.

It was "FUN" don't apologize, just make us an album of all your girls waiting by the front door for the UPS driver. [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please don't apologize. Everyone is right, this has been the most fun I've had on hostboard since I joined. Not saying every day isn't fun with you girls but I get a kick out of the way everyone teases you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOVE the drama on this board!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Excitement Coast to Coast!!! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sheila,

Please do not feel bad about starting the new doll threads a few days ago! This has been such a FUN week of excitement and anticipation on HB & it is largely thanks to your enthusiasm!

Plus, the thought of your poor DH possibly driving to AGPLA to investigate the hype for all of us made me LOL because, trust me, there is not a chance in this world my DH would ever do something like that for me!

I also wanted to say that I noticed recently your signature line has changed from "No more morsels.." to "Probably no more morsels..." Good thing you changed it because the new girls who are, gasp with delight, already on display right now (!) sound awfully cute to me!

Your enthusiasm about AG is utterly contagious! Thanks for keeping me jazzed about AG too!

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for keeping us updated. How are you feeling? As you over the worst of your cold yet? Hope you're feeling better soon!

prasnlrd

Originally posted by havimom:
    Thanks for keeping us updated. How are you feeling? As you over the worst of your cold yet? Hope you're feeling better soon!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh OK! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ....I was really feeling like a heel and wanted to go climb under a rock! HA! [img]redface.gif[/img] Oh well, I guess the best comes to those who wait, right?....

My cold is [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] slowly [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] getting better, but it still has me down and with a a "frog voice"...what a pain! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] ...but it will pass in time.... [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

....Annnnnnnd regarding that "Probably No More New Morsels"..............He-he-he.......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

prsnlrd, is DH still taking you to AGPLA this weekend? After being sick and the stress your sister put you through with the doll in a sari I really think you *need* a new girl and certainly some outfits..... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast