Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brown House Dolls has Little Women patterns for Barbie sized dolls. They also have a lot of good AG sized patterns.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How about Laura and Mary from Little House on the prairie? *gasps* If you had Baby Polly, you could make some outfits and say she was Carrie!

Some other random ideas:

- Mary Lennox from the Secret Garden
    - Alice in Wonderland
    - Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
    - Pauline, Petrova, and Posey from Ballet Shoes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love both ideas, although I was more of a Trixie Belden fan over Nancy Drew, but Emily would be awesome as Nancy.

I got Jess because I wanted a Regency style girl AKA Elizabeth Bennet. She looks a lot like Keira Knightly (Pride & Prejudice) to me, but since I already have Felicity's friend Elizabeth, I decided to have Jess' name be Jessamyn, after a Regency fashion historian.

I think Jess would also be great as Jo in Little Women!

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi! Thank you so much for your suggestions. I'm really leaning toward making a Nancy Drew group, partially because all of Kit's & some of Molly's gear would fit so well with the theme. Plus, while I am a good needlepointer, I'm horrible at sewing so making clothes isn't an option at this point.

Katie148, if you read this I was totally inspired by your Wakefields--SVH were some of my favorites growing up--what a cute idea to make AG Wakefields. Those albums are so cute!

If anyone has any nominees for which dolls to make Bess and George please share. I'm contemplating AGT#25 for George and #21 or Elizabeth for Bess. Emily may just have to become my "Nancy"...we'll see :-) Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I always loved reading Nancy Drew books when I was younger. It would be so cool if you made Nancy, Bess and George dolls! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Emily would make a great Nancy. And I agree, #21 or Elizabeth would make a good Bess. I don't know what color George's eyes were supposed to be (probably brown) but if you could find a wig similar to Lindsey's that would be perfect! I think George is supposed to have short, dark curly hair. At least she does in all the pictures I've seen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Someone - I think it is AG Teacher - has made a Nancy Drew doll. She is really cute!

Editing to add! It is Ria (AG Teacher) Look in her albums under "The Making of a Sleuth"

Faith

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 15, 2006 05:41 PM: Message edited by: TexasMom ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12