Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I recently sent in two AGOT dolls for an exchange because of their grayish-green skin tones, and my replacement dolls arrived this Friday. I am SO glad I decided to make the exchange! It made such a huge difference, especially with my GT21 - I haven't been able to stop looking at them and marveling at the improvement! To make things even better, the same day my dolls arrived home, I also received the Earth Day outfit (possibly my favorite AGOT outfit ever!) that I finally won on ebay after nearly a year of trying. [img]smile.gif[/img] So basically, the exchange was a perfect success and my dolls are now healthy and happy. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Sail-Away

How exciting....I am so glad for you on all acounts.....dolls and clothes! That is such a great outfit. I am glad you are happy!

Johanna~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not-so-patiently awaiting the coming of my replacement AGOT 21, on either tomorrow or Tuesday. I hope she's ok!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did they just replace your doll's heads or did you get a whole new doll? Judi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Judi, to answer your question, they replaced the whole doll, not just the head. Which is good, since that means the skin color is the same all over!

And Liz, I hope your doll arrives home soon - you are going to love her! The peachy skin color is so beautiful and makes such a difference - my dolls just seem happier now. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

ponydreamer

Katie...I very much agree with you! I cannot believe the difference in skin color between my old Kit, and the new one. It is amazing!

I'm so glad I exchanged her....

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Flapper Girl, I'm so sorry that this problem just won't go away and is so bothersome. I just can't think of any solutions for you. Hang in there. Maybe eventually a solution will come to you.
    Joy