Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Molly Party!! (No, it's not too early to start planning...)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I found a cute cookie recipe on VeryBestBaking.com
    It's red white and blue stars! How cute!
    Star cookies! Different Star cookies!
    Here is one for Alphabet Cookies. Maybe you guys could spell out Molly, Emily, Susan, Linda, etc. Alphabet Cookies! These would also be great for whenever they come out with an Addy movie. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Then ther is a classic:
    Flag Cake

I have a recipe book around here somewhere that I picked up over the summer and it has a lot of good summer and patriotic recipes in it, so I guess I could hunt for it. I know it had the flag cake in it, but it's never interested me since I do not care for blueberries. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    I will keep my eyes out for anything else you guys can use for a Molly Movie Party since I'm going to have one.

AG Crazy in Wyoming

oh Jeanettttttte. We'll probably be having snowstorms, blizzards, black ice, snow slides, road closures and all of that exciting stuff the end of November-but hey, it's worth risking it all for AG right? We'll host a party for ya if you dare come out! You can even come cook if you want. Then you shall feel right at home! LOL ~Bugs

[img]redface.gif[/img] feeling foolish. I forgot to say what great ideas everyone has. You are all so clever. I never would have thought to buy 4th of July so far in advance. I also was rofl when I read that other hubbies eat snacks too. I have to make a point to remind mine NOT to eat things like birthday party cupcakes, etc until we have a complete tally! There is no chance of candies sticking around more than a week here.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Bugs Mc ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Jeanette M.:
    I think it would be fun to knit dolly sized squares (like Molly's group at school did to make blankets for soldiers) and make into a dolly blanket. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That sounds like a good idea. I do know how to knit, but I find it to be quite tedious. Dolly-sized squares are an OK size, though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by raindrops:

Before the movie, get the radio out and learn a dance that was popular in Molly's time.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OOH, another good idea!! I taught the dolls how to jitterbug for Harper's arrival!! She loves Michael Buble and any swing music, really. Hence the reason she is dressed up as Emily at the moment. I'll have to find the picture... it took me FOREVER to set up but it looked really cute.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know if it's at all the Jo-Ann's but yesterday I saw some blue flannel with white stars on it that would make great doll PJs for a Molly Movie Party, and it was clearenced down to $1 a yard! My store had 3 bolts of it but I only got 2 yards since it will make great PJs and we are not having a Molly Move Party.
    Just an idea. If the other Jo-Ann stores have it, it should be clearenced too since corporate decides which item numbers go clearence. I've thought about using it with Molly's Pajama pattern and using some red and white stripes for another set.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Gomunk:
    I don't know if it's at all the Jo-Ann's but yesterday I saw some blue flannel with white stars on it that would make great doll PJs for a Molly Movie Party, and it was clearenced down to $1 a yard! My store had 3 bolts of it but I only got 2 yards since it will make great PJs and we are not having a Molly Move Party.
    Just an idea. If the other Jo-Ann stores have it, it should be clearenced too since corporate decides which item numbers go clearence. I've thought about using it with Molly's Pajama pattern and using some red and white stripes for another set.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great idea! Thanks for the JoAnn's tip!

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123