Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone have it with pictures or have reviews on it? I see its one of the specials and Ive been debating on whether to get it or not... thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's the one item I've bought from AG that I really regret getting. The fabric, cut and fit are awful. Maybe AG was trying to make a real bridesmaid dress. [img]smile.gif[/img]

MickeyFan

I don't have any pictures on hand, but I can review it for you. I was really surprised by the dress. I wasn't going to get it, but it was on sale so I did to finish Samantha's collection. It is a LOT prettier in person than the online pictures. It fits our PM Samanthas perfectly. The material is nice and soft and the color looks beautiful on Samantha. I don't care for the hat as much, but overall I think it is worth the price.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 07:52 PM: Message edited by: MickeyFan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My dd loves this dress. It wasn't what I would have picked myself but I got it last time it was on sale and was surprised when it came. It's much prettier in person and with the hat and bouquet I think it's worth getting especially if you are collecting for Samantha.