Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Can you take a look at your signature pictures and lines of text and see if they comply with our signature guidelines posted in a sticky at the top of our board? We have a lot of new members and some of them may be unaware of the guidelines. Thanks!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 25, 2006 08:30 PM: Message edited by: judiaci ]</font>

JenniferRobin

I did notice I've been having to scroll an awful lot lately....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ooops, I think I was one of them that had a too big of a picture. I am new with trying to work out pictures and placing them as sigs and whatnot...but...I think I've solved the problem! Sorry! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't even seem to figure out how to get the photo in my sig. It is making me crazy, it is there but it won't show...gggrrr. Can I have instructions please, and will it only work with a few hosting sites-maybe that is the problem?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by littlelissiefan:
    I can't even seem to figure out how to get the photo in my sig. It is making me crazy, it is there but it won't show...gggrrr. Can I have instructions please, and will it only work with a few hosting sites-maybe that is the problem?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Stacy - you have a very tiny picture showing in your signature now. I use photobucket.com for my signature pictures. There are instructions in the sticky at the top of the board. I can try to help you if you have any questions not covered in the signature/avatar sticky.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I used photobucket sna got it to display now I think it is too big. I don't want anyone to get annoyed with me. I tried to change it to 25% of the original size but i don't think it is working~~HELP!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by littlelissiefan:
    I used photobucket sna got it to display now I think it is too big. I don't want anyone to get annoyed with me. I tried to change it to 25% of the original size but i don't think it is working~~HELP!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You will have to delete the tiny image from photobucket and re-load the original size image back into photobucket. Try just re-sizing 75%, That should do it. I will let you know if it is too big. Good luck!

Note - once you decrease a picture in photobucket, you can't make it big again. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Littlelissiefan, write a post so you can see the sig. We won't get mad at you if it's too big and you are just testing. [img]smile.gif[/img]