Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back from NYC, look who followed us home!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Laurie - I know that place well - My Old Boss is very good friends with the Owner?Chef and we used to have our staff Christmas Parties there - They threw me an engagement party there too. It is lovely and used to be an old Nunnery and at Christmas we always knew we were almost home (Other side of the Tappan Zee) when we saw the Cross lit up - While you were in Tarry town did you get to do any site seeing. Sleepy Hollow is just up the way (As in the Legend of) and I can never remember the name of the colonial estate Van Something or other that is from Felicity's time (I want to say Van Cortland Manor) is always fun.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I loved the album. It won't be long before we go. We are going up for a family birthday so like you we'll take the train into the city. I'm not planning on more than an hour at AGPNY but I'm not complaining. Diana looks adorable (of course) and so does Addy. Thanks for posting the album.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Addy looks so very happy to be part of your family now! What great pics! I was hoping when I first saw the word "Tarrytown" that maybe the wedding/reception was held at Lyndhurst in Tarrytown but come to think of it, I'm not sure Lyndhurst is anything but a beautiful landmark now. Gorgeous grounds at the Inn! That little rock climbing "monkey" is cute! (I call my DD a monkey to this day because she still likes to climb!) [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (edited because I tend to skim and made a goofy comment that needed fixed so I don't look like TOO much of a dummy haha!) [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 23, 2006 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12