Thread: Doll lunchboxes(?) in the Target $1 aisle!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We were at Target yesterday and found these mini-lunchboxes that are metal; they come in either pink and purple or green and blue. They are too big to be lunchboxes for the dolls, but they would be good suitcases. We got one of each color.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought the smaller candy ones for lunch boxes and passed on the larger ones. I never thought of them for suitcases! Good thinking that they are a great suitcase size. I'll have to pick a few up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to decorate them with paint pens!! I thought they'd be useful for holding the really small stuff, or for traveling.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got one a few weeks ago for Inky. I have the pink one. I passed on the candy ones; I'm not a big fan of ads on stuff.

I'm going to use it to store Inky's Soviet memorabilia.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Kit Kat-are you going to use them for Kit and Kat's trips for doll hosting?

I saw both kinds at Target. I would have preferred the plain ones but I thought they were too big for an AG lunchbox. I didn't really want the candy, just the box. I did get all 6 different candy boxes, but I'll probably just throw out the candy. If I had real kids I wouldn't want them carrying around supplies with ads for unhealthy products.

Suitcases for the larger ones are a great idea, but I already have some of the AG doll luggage so I don't really need them. Besides, I bought too much other stuff from there for the dolls anyways! [img]redface.gif[/img]

I've seen things like pencil cases and pillows that look like packages of name brand candy or cans of pop. I thought they were cute but I also thought that if I had any of that stuff I'd want to eat or drink that product, and those are not the kinds of products I want to be constantly putting into my body.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 07, 2006 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>