Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sent email to AG, got reply back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I can say is that if AG doesn't feel their products are for collectors, who the heck do they think spends $100 for a doll or $28 for clothes???

thepidget

I wish AG could read everything that's been said here. You guys have said a lot of things that make a great deal of sense.

HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kit, Kat and Friends,
    That's exactly what happened to me! When I was really little, I wrote probably a thousand times about a toothbrush and toothpaste! I ALWAYS wanted that for my dollies, and when they came out with the Sleepover Kit that uncluded an AG toothbrush and AG toothpaste, I was so mad because that was my idea! (Okay, maybe it wasn't entirely my idea, but I had a lot of imput on a toothbrush with toothpaste! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

When it comes down to it, collector sales add a lot to their profit, so we should be acknowledged as well. Sometimes I feel as if my sales alone on AG could last them a month! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Like others said, this CS Rep. who wrote the email back could have had a different view on adult collectors or was having a bad day. You never know. You could email back that message to American Girl and tell them you were dissapointed with the response... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234