Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So? when are you going to order PRASNLRD?? hmmm?? we are waiting here for that thread.. you know.. the one which says that you ORDERED!!! come on!! AG is still open over there.. pick up the phone and call.. I DARE YOU! [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    EleanorofAquitane!!!..I do not want Kaya's horses; only the contemporary looking ones
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay, that made me giggle. You really have to explain to me how a horse can look non-contemporary!!! Is it because it's an item for an historical? I can understand that, except that you want Penny! And anyway, you KNOW you have to get that cute little baby horse Patriot if you get her mama Penny. Rianna can ride Patriot!

Donna Cotterman

Message for Amanda... light of our life....
    Mommy really does need the ponies.. you can learn to ride. Grandma Cotterman has all the horses..even two Pennys.. The foals are beautiful and Kaya loves Steps High. Of course, you would never expect that beautiful horse to pull a sleigh but she is a wild ride for Kaya. Kirsten and Emily love to ride so I don't expect Felicity to share her pony with all the other dolls.

I'm sure you would love to have the horses and Patriot and Sparks Flying. They are beau...ti..ful..

Amanda... come over to the "RIGHT" side and tell Mommy... PLEASE... Pretty Please... PONY... PONY
    P..O..N..Y..

[img]smile.gif[/img] ^j^ Mrs.C.

*AG Star*

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    <font size="6">ROTFL!!!!</font>....It is nice to know you enablers care! HA! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] Actually...my dream purchase is in this order:

-#28: $87 (future Hadassah Esther)
    -2007 LE: $87
    -The Palomino and Penny: $134.00
    -Jess's Tree Swing: $44
    -Jess's accessories: $20 (I think)
    -Emily: $87

[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] <font size="4">$449.00!!!!</font> and that is W/O and SH!!! Well, I guess is is time to do some code figuring here, huh? HA!

---OH! I forgot #2 and the new LE is going to have a gray horse, huh?...another $149!!

$449 + 149= $598.00!!!!... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] OH...the joys of AG-Gonerhood!!! EOYBA!!!!<font color="red">...mwahahahaaaaaa...</font>

BTW:

The new "doliie lawyer" has me....SHIVERING N MY BOOTS<font color="red">...mwahahahaaaaaa...</font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But you won't even have to worry about shipping if you order before Oct. 23! Of course, the '07 LE won't be out yet, so maybe you could replace her with a Kirsten or a couple of #2s! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Sheila, please post pictures when your large AG order comes! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Polly Marie:
    Sheila, please post pictures when your large AG order comes! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, yes, please! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    I happen to know Sheila wants #23...and she wants her #21 back now, too...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I saw that comment as well, and Sheila, you are not making off with either one of my dollies who happen to have those numbers... Why don't we add this to the total...
    BEAUTIFUL #23... $82
    LOVELY #21... $82
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345