Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great! It sounds like it will all fit in their large size shopping bag.

Of course, dd wants to go to AGP first because she said Jess wants to go to the Top of the Rock with us, among the rest of the places we're going. I'm all for that. We've got a picture of her and her first AG doll at the top of the Hancock building in Chicago looking out the window over the city. It's one of my favorite pictures of her.

Thanks all!

Barb

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yah, I asked if they were planning on making a "whole world" similar to what they did with Marisol whicle I was at AGPC last week. I was given the answer that they normaly don't decide that untill 4 months or less before she is going to be discontinued. So, we'll see! That's what I'm waiting on!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Has anyone purchased Jess's starter collection at an AGP? We are going to NY in July and plan on buying this. Since we are taking the train, I am wondering how bulky the packaging is. Do they package it any differently than just including the 4 boxes (doll/kayak/outfit/accessories)?

We bought the Marisol kit at AGPNY last year, and they just included the separate boxes.

I'm trying to figure out our schedule and minimize the amount of packages we drag around Manhattan!

Thanks!

Barb

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

4 boxes.

AG has the extra large plastic bags, that will be great getting your new Jess home.

I asked a PS yesterday about Jess and if she was getting any other items. She said no.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Kayak outfit and the Accessories each come in a standard AG outfit box. The Kayak comes in a box about the same size as the doll box, but only as thick as an outfit box. It could all be carried by one person and very easily carried by two or three people, with the doll herself being the only one that has any real weight. Have a fun trip!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    I asked a PS yesterday about Jess and if she was getting any other items. She said no.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No new items? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Jess needs more to her collection then what she has.