Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh NO!! The bt's I just bought are COUNTERFEIT!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On the back of the neck it sould say "Pleasant Company"

What does it say?

For myself I have not had an attraction to the Bitty Twins, so they always looked alittle off to me. But a BT collector would be your best resourse.

Also I have found, items I have won from ebay sometimes seem "not up to par". Maybe a Woolite soak and a pressing will bring the outfits back to life. Good Luck and maybe after you've been able to bond with the dollies all might look brighter in the morning. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry this happened to you -- I know how it feels because I got shafted once on eBay myself. That being said, this person's feedback is atrocious -- not just from 1 person but from 17! I don't want to make you feel any worse, but that was a very risky purchase. I really hope you can get some money back from PayPal.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Boop0415:
    On the back of the neck it sould say "Pleasant Company"

What does it say?

For myself I have not had an attraction to the Bitty Twins, so they always looked alittle off to me. But a BT collector would be your best resourse.

Also I have found, items I have won from ebay sometimes seem "not up to par". Maybe a Woolite soak and a pressing will bring the outfits back to life. Good Luck and maybe after you've been able to bond with the dollies all might look brighter in the morning. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">they say the same as our authentic bt. 2002pleasant company. The dolls are a bit smaller, the eyes are different, they seem brighter maybe? and the feet are differently shaped. The mouths are opposite on the boy/girl as well. I'm happy to post pictures if you guys want to see them.

Octavia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can you please post pictures? I need to see them. Also, please take pictures of the tags on the outfits, I need to see how they are attached to the garments as well. thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post away!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you decide to keep them - I have the shirt the twin girl is missing! I'd be happy to send it to you [img]smile.gif[/img]

Faith

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I took some pictures. I'm a beginner collector so not sure if I took the right kind. Let me know if I should take a different shot.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...05248960&idx=6

Thanks for your help,
    Octavia

Sanguinarius

The blonds look authentic to me and match our blond twins. The blond twins use opposite molds then the brunettes. The tags aslo match what we have. The wigs are probably loose because they are older. Check my site and you can get information on the molds there.

Also the shoes for the Play Outfit barely fitt even my blond twins so that isn't wrong either. The tags are all authentic.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 15, 2006 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Sail-Away ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those are authentic BTwins. So you can relax now. [img]smile.gif[/img] Also all the items I in the album are authentic. My BT girl also has that type of hairdo. Possible that the earlier BTs had it. who knows.. [img]confused.gif[/img] Anyway, congrats on the new additions! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I also agree on seeing Sail Away's website, she has alot of the information on their.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 15, 2006 03:30 PM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Really?

[img]redface.gif[/img]

LOL! AMS! (At My Self)

I never would have been suspicious except they are smaller than our twins, weigh less too. That's what alarmed me. They just don't feel as solid.

I guess I've made a name for myself here!!!

Octavia,
    The too quick to freak out!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast