Thread: HELP!!!!

Dancin'4'AG
    I was just looking at someones pictures of thier new Felicity on this board and noticed that the neckline is totally different from my Felicity!My Felicity has quite a wide gap where her cloth body meets the begining of her neckline,I know there has to probably some space for the head to turn, but mine is quite noticable and it bothers me.This persons Felicity had no gap!I had always moticed this on my Felicity but thought everyones dolls were like this,but know I know I was wrong! Does anyone have any tips for what I can do about my Felicity??Please!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just checked all my girls. Lindsey has the biggest gap, which may be because she's had a head replacement, but it's not extremely noticable. Marisol looks just like Felicity, and Kit & Molly are somewhere in between.
    You might try tightening her string. Have someone help you hold Felicity, undo the knot and re-tie it really tight.
    Hope you find a way to fix her!
    Heather

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I would carefully untie the string -- try to keep the inside knot in its original position only loosen it, then push the stuffing down so the head fits closely into the neckline and pull the inside part of the knot really tight! Keep doing it until the fabric at the base of the head is securely tucked into the notch around the bottom of the neck. When you're satisfied, tie the second half of the original knot and then make another square knot on top of it.

Dancin'4'AG

Ok,I'll try that,thanks for the help! [img]smile.gif[/img]