Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *screams* MY KIT DOLL GOT SHARPIE ON HER FACE!!!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I use a generic acne cream, so the brand isn't all that important. What is important is the active ingredient; you want to make sure it has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. I would've recommeded rubbing alchohol, but you said you tried it. Did you leave it on for very long? Sometimes it takes a little soaking. Keep us posted!

~Dee

fly-away

Originally posted by DaisyDee:
    I use a generic acne cream, so the brand isn't all that important. What is important is the active ingredient; you want to make sure it has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. I would've recommeded rubbing alchohol, but you said you tried it. Did you leave it on for very long? Sometimes it takes a little soaking. Keep us posted!

~Dee
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We checked the main ingredient thingies for both creams and the brnad will work! YAY! We'll do it soon....my mom was afriad to use achohol a lot becuase it could disolve the vinyl.

fly-away

YAY! We have had it on for like 2 hours and it has like worked A LOT!!!!! Just a little purple...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re-apply it again until it is all gone! Kit will be good as new!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yippee! I'm glad it's working. We used the acne cream with my dd's Molly and it worked, too. I kept her in the sun (near a window) while the cream was on and her stains were all gone in a day or so. [img]smile.gif[/img]

fly-away

Originally posted by Aunt Cornelia:
    Yippee! I'm glad it's working. We used the acne cream with my dd's Molly and it worked, too. I kept her in the sun (near a window) while the cream was on and her stains were all gone in a day or so. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then it should work really good for me becuase she is by a huge window and has a lamp over her, LOL. I think it should be good by tonight....I'm actually hoping to get it so that there is a tiny tiny tinge on her nose or chin or something to remind me of the insident. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm also keeping a little smudge on her arm to make her look like the loved doll she is. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 07, 2006 04:46 PM: Message edited by: fly-away ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by fly-away:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Aunt Cornelia:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then it should work really good for me becuase she is by a huge window and has a lamp over her, LOL. I think it should be good by tonight....I'm actually hoping to get it so that there is a tiny tiny tinge on her nose or chin or something to remind me of the insident. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm also keeping a little smudge on her arm to make her look like the loved doll she is. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 07, 2006 04:46 PM: Message edited by: fly-away ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a cute idea! I'm glad it's working. Kit would be proud to have a scar to show off for her bravery, lol!

fly-away

Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by fly-away:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Aunt Cornelia:

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 07, 2006 04:46 PM: Message edited by: fly-away ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a cute idea! I'm glad it's working. Kit would be proud to have a scar to show off for her bravery, lol!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cute way to put it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wow, people have looked at this like 246 times! I feel lvoed. [img]smile.gif[/img]

mori

Oh that is a tragedy. I'm glad the Oxy is working for you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad the oxy is working.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast