Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, prasnlrd, she's sswihart's dollie.

Sswihart hasn't been collecting long, and thought her AGT3 was Kirsten, and sent her to me when her leg became suddenly "broken", from no apparent cause.
    When I PM'd her my diagnosis, I also told her that "Kirsten" was actually an AGT3, so she re-named her "Kristen" (at least temporarily).

Only everybody just thinks that I'm misspelling Kirsten since it's commonly misspelled that way anyway. (sigh)

And now, even though I've performed and documented a nearly-miraculous cure for her grateful mom, I'm suspected of "Dollie Abuse!" [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Is there no justice in the world.... [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] (sniff)

P.S. And that precious candystriper outfit belongs to Kristen and her mom, too.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 28, 2006 12:01 AM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Bean Bunny:
    -----But how did that part crack?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I wondered that too...hummmm...so it broke by itself huuuuh, Robin hummmm....sounds to me...mwahahahahahaaaa
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Poor Little Kristen! I am her adopted mommy. She has been through so much the last few weeks.
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Here is the story behind her accident. (And yes, Prsnlrd it was really and truly an accident, so please don't arrest me! I promise to take really good care of her! [img]smile.gif[/img] )

...A few weeks ago, I had found the most adorable painted wooden bench for Kristen and could hardly wait to let her try it out. I placed her on the bench and carefully arranged her dress. Then, I stepped away to take care of other things, but when I came back to the room, I was surprised to see that she had fallen off her bench!

I thought I had not sat her down correctly and tried again....She fell over!! Oh my goodness Kristen!! Is something wrong with you? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

I picked Kristen up to examine her more closely. She had tights on, so I did not see her injury right away, but I did notice that one of her legs was very loose. My heart just dropped. [img]frown.gif[/img] I carefully pulled her tights down, and (oh my - you may not want to read this...) her leg hung way-ay-ay down, still attached to an elastic string! The elastic was not cut or stretched out. I did not know what to do, but I pulled her tights back on to try to keep her leg attached until I could find a way to fix her. Meanwhile, my mom had been reading this board and told me of Dr. Robin. Dr. Robin is the main reason I joined this board, because I desperately needed her services! [img]confused.gif[/img] (Quick, Dr. Robin! I have an Emergency!!)

Whether her brass joint cracked when I put her on the bench or when she fell over, I do not know. Because she is somewhat older, she really needed complete new parts. Kristen is going to get some real TLC when she arrives!

Dr. Robin has been so kind and took a real interest in poor little Kristen. I simply cannot thank Dr. Robin enough for taking care of Kristen and mending her leg. [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

THANK YOU DR. ROBIN!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12