Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I never really thoguht about Marisol, until my DH mentioned her, which surprised me. Well the more pictures I saw of her, the more I fell in love with her. Then #28 came out, and I thought "Hmm, I could just get her since she is really cute, and none of my girls have short hair," but now, I have to have both of them. Kailey and Lindsey would be nice too, but they don't call to me like Marisol does. I kick myself for straying away from AG.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wouldn't you know it, I already found one to buy. I will have to wait until I save up the money for it, and I may have to put off on getting Emily. But I'm getting Marisol in a few months. Yay!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, congrats on finding a Marisol. I could kick myself for not getting her when she was available [img]frown.gif[/img] . Of course at the time, I thought she would resemble my Josefina too much. What an idiot I was [img]redface.gif[/img] . Some day I would love to find Marisol also.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, dolls call to me at weird times as well. I never wanted Samantha until her movie came out, but it still took me awhile to bond with her (she is one of my favorites now) but I wanted Kailey the minute she came out!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clara says, "Did my gorgeous avatar picture enable you? I know I'm beautiful! Mom might be able to resist Kailey and Jess, but not me! Besides, someone has to take care of Josefina..."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marisol is now in my list. Havign #28 one day just won't do it for me. I have to have Marisol too. After all of the pictures I've seen of here, I've decided that I have to have her. I've updated my wishlist here and on AGPT to reflect that. I told my DH last night that I decided next year I am getting her and Nicki, and that's it. Looking on Ebay last night, I found one with a BIN of $139, but was gone minutes after she listed. I am hoping that the prices of Marisol go down after Christmas, since I hope to purchase her in teh spring or summer. I don't need her book (since I can get it through AG), box, or accesories. I'd be happy with just her without her meet outfit, but would like at least parts of it. I know this is wishful thinking, but I just wanted to let you enablers know what you have accomlished. forums

*Editted for spelling

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 17, 2006 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Gomunk ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good luck getting the Marisol of your dreams!

Isn't it funny the dolls who call to us? For example, I have zero, zip, nada desire for Marisol, Kit, or Samantha. But Kailey, oh yeah, I gotta have that girl some day!