Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's too cute! Anyone here have any pics of her? She looks like a tanned samantha to me! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GT 2 is really a cutie! She does have the same eyes as Samantha, but, of course, her hair is straight and slightly curved on the ends like the other GTs; and (depending on the age of your Samantha) #2's hair might be a little darker. Her name is Esme at our house, and I made a short album with Esme as the "star" about 5 weeks or so ago.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I sent you an email with a very short album at my Kodak gallery.

The texture of the hair varies widely on AGTs. The early ones, like Duvall, takes a curl very well. I was pleased that Zhindi's hair also responded well to being set wet. You'll see it in the album.

AGT2 looks particularly nice sunbathing because of her toasty warm coloring! At the moment I have two from 1996 and one from 2000.

Edited to add: My original AGT2, Anha, is shown in the last sig pic, wearing the brown costume and fooling around with the hat.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 01, 2006 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Sakurako ]</font>