Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pirate girls? Too funny!!! Also very cute! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Great pics!!!! Thanks for sharing! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

fly-away

Those pictures are sooo cute! [img]smile.gif[/img] You took good care of your dolls as a child.....they look like they are in wonderful condition! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

monimarine

Cute pictures! I love the blouse Jess is wearing. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The dress Felicity is wearing looks a bit like the dress Emily is wearing if I remember the picture correctly.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmm... Now that you mention it, there are a lot of similarities. I got that dress, oh, the Christmas before last, I think. So more than a year ago. I wonder if AG got a little inspiration by looking around? The color combo is a popular one for that era, though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cute- what kind of camera did you get?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It?s a Nikon D-50. I love it!
    Those pictures are sooo cute! You took good care of your dolls as a child.....they look like they are in wonderful condition!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, I really tried. But I must confess, they all got a baking soda bath before the pictures. Felicity, especially had a little greasiness on her face. I think she got a smudge on her cheek, then I tried to wipe it off with spit (as a little girl) and my thumb which just made it worse [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . But I'm very glad I was careful with their hair, especially Felicity's since they make it a different color now.

Cute pictures! I love the blouse Jess is wearing.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That?s from DolliesDressmaker too, actually. I took it from a Josefina outfit and paired it with the riding pants from Girl of Today to make the costume. I keep cutting patterns for leggings of my own because I want them in black but I can?t quite get them to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12