Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My trip was the funnest trip I have ever had! I was litterally a celebrity for a day. For the last three months I have been working on my very first dress. It was a colonial dress like Elizabeth's and Felilcity's. The dress was so extravagant that people came up to me the whole day and asked me to take pictures with them. I was video taped a few times too. Most people assumed I was a character from the movie(little kids and parents thought I was Elizabeth! lol!) When I went outside AGPLA most people thought I was go to a filming. It was sooooo fun! I also made a matching dress for my doll. The coolest part was meeting a girl from the Suite Life of Zach and Cody, she was on the have a nice trip episode. Thanks for listening and I will try and put pics on right now!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, I demand pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

horselvr2

COOL!!! What did ya get? That is so cool you meet a girl from the suite life of zack and cody!!! Was she AT agpla?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HELP!!!! I just uploaded the pics and they're extra tiny! Heres the link.http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2100607722 And yes I met the girl inside AGPLA(she was going to a B-day party).

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 17, 2006 10:45 PM: Message edited by: dollsforadoll ]</font>

horselvr2

Cool! I think I can help you with the pics...

Polly Marie

The pictures were still tiny when I saw them but it looks like you had plenty of personal space by the skirt width of your beautiful costume. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Anxious to see larger pics, your dress looks lovely!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

thepidget

I agree with Polly Marie, the pictures are so small. [img]frown.gif[/img] However, from what I think I can see, your dress looks amazing. I'm also hoping to see bigger pics! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]