Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads-up! I really hope AG doesn't retire more Felicity items again! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks very much for posting about this. As others have said, it's always good to know what's going on at the outlet. More often than not, it seems that items showing up there are on the way to retirement.

As for AG ever announcing retirements before they happen, I've given up hoping for that. Sometimes, they seem to be actively discouraging collectors.

Felicity_Fan85

Thanks for the heads up! I really want her summer outfit-it's pretty and Lissie could really use a hat. But I wouldn't be able to buy it until I get some Christmas and/or birthday money.

I hope they don't retire any of Felicity's stuff-they already retired quite a bit. I would like to see more for Josefina, Kirsten and Addy but I think Samantha should be taken off the spotlight for a little bit since she has the most stuff-she's already doing well and will probably continue to do well even without any new things for awhile.

I don't really care for the Elizabeth doll-I mean she's wicked pretty but to me, she's not Elizabeth.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mandamom, please keep us posted if you find out anything else or if you see any other Felicity items at the Outlet. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't mean to sound dooming or anything, but I know that a large portion, about 30% or so, of Felicity's collection will be revamped and/or retired just before Kit's movie is released. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by kitswift22007:
    I don't mean to sound dooming or anything, but I know that a large portion, about 30% or so, of Felicity's collection will be revamped and/or retired just before Kit's movie is released. That's all I'm going to say for now.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you know what will be retired and/or revamped?
    ETA: If you can't give out any specifics, will any crucial items to Felicity's books be retired or changed? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 26, 2006 12:07 AM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This would be terrible if true. I thought since Felicity got a movie, it would mean that her things will be around for awhile.

I would love to hear any speculations about which of her outfits could be retired, or won't be.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I hope revamping means, improving the quality and design of certain outfits and not bringing the good outfits down to the lower quality level of the newer ones.

To open up speculation, I'm hoping they revamp at least Elizabeth's tea gown, and the pink tea set. I can also see them giving Felicity a new Christmas gown, though that would be a shame as it's a classic.

I also wonder what accessories they will be retiring. It does seem they are trying to cut down or change accessory sets lately, or otherwise charging exorbitant prices for newer sets. I wonder if these are not the big money makers?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No..They wouldn't..If they did,they would have ME to worry about.And I don't think they want that. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] If they leave the Felicity doll alone,I'm fine.Except if they retire the Rose Garden outfit,than,they will have me to worry about!!It's my favorite outfit!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They've done the whole retiring a core outfit thing before with Felicity. Her school dress.

I have a friend who was at the outlet last week and she picked stuff up for me. When she was there on Tuesday, the summer stuff was full price.

(I got Lissie's Ark, Addy's Gardening Set and now I can't remember the other thing!!! The Gardening Set was marked down to $6. Too good to pass up even though I don't have Addy.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123