Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My PM Molly is sadly in need of a new meet outfit so i thought i'd go get a mo today at lunch and order it. But i never got her accessories either so that brought my order up to 40 plus shipping. And if i'm going to spend that much i might as well just get a new Molly for 100. She's not my favorite doll but i love her eyes. Is it crazy to rewig a brand new doll and make her someone else? I just placed a 130.00 order for a Molly and extra outfit. I really did plan to only spend around 20.00 and i wasn't going to use a credit card. I feel really guilty now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DONT feel quilty after your day yesterday you deserve something nice!! Im sure there are many people on this board who would love to buy your PM Molly from you and then you could cut your cost down!! Just a thought!!

Jeannie [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks. Even though she's not my favorite doll i could never sell her. She was a gift from my dad. He passed away last year.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you were going to get the meet outfit and accessories for $40 anyway, then that's only $60 extra for the new Molly--a bargain!
    Don't feel bad--like Samanthasmom said, after yesterday, you really deserve something nice! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

I'm glad you got some AG things after all. I love Molly's eyes also. [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think it's crazy to rewig a brand new doll, but unless you really need another doll right now (or just want her for her eyes), I'd try to sell her here first. Who knows; there could be someone else who wants her (or who may even trade a doll who needs a wig plus a few dollars to make up the difference). If no one here will buy her or trade for her, then she's your doll and you have every right to rewig her.

(And I highly doubt you're the first person here to spend more than she or he anticipated. [img]smile.gif[/img] )