Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, This is probably a dumb question, but the short story collection you are talking about...Is it the 6 books of hers put together, or different stories?
    I have the 6 book set, but would love some new stories.
    Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by maronda4:
    OK, This is probably a dumb question, but the short story collection you are talking about...Is it the 6 books of hers put together, or different stories?
    I have the 6 book set, but would love some new stories.
    Thanks!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Short Story Collections are all the short stories for each character in one book. So "Kit's Tree House," "Kit's Home Run," &c are in one book, just as "Samantha's Winter Party," "Samantha and the Missing Pearls," "Samantha's Blue Bicycle" &c are in one book. Some of the girls, like Kit and Kaya, are getting additional stories, since they didn't have 5 yet.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, So its NOT the origianl 6 book set, like Kits saves the Day, Or Kit Learns a Leason?
    Just want to make sure as I have her 6 books, That I am getting different stories.
    Thanks again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi: The shortstories - like Addy's brother, or Kit's baseball story, are all put together in one book. These are not new stories, but all the short stories put together by doll into a book. So there will be 8 books or short stories, one for each doll. But they are the same short stories to the best of my knowledge.

I agree - I would love some new stories. Last Christmas I ordered the Christmas Treasury. This is a beautiful bound book with a CD. I was looking forward to reading new stories - it was a grouping of all of the Christmas stories, same ones as we already have. I sent it back.

I love when they come out with the mystery stories and hope they will have some of them soon.

Craftycarol51

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12