-
June 8th, 2006, 04:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Well, I looked on Amazon.com and they list the "release date" of both the Nellie and the Elizabeth books as September of the year the movie was released. If those books were released in September, but the dolls were available the end of July/August, and Emily's books is set to be released the end of August (that's what Amazon said a few months ago, although I haven't checked it recently)- I would think we'd be looking at an end of July release for Emily as well. Maybe like before though- only in the store, then to club members, then the general public online. I really, really hope it's the end of July!
Jo
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks