Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

does anyone know when Emily will be released...it should be soon I would imagine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I read somewhere that it will be in October with the movie debuting in Nov, but her book comes out Aug. 21st. hope that helps

13Pumpkins

October? Elizabeth was realised right after Labor day last year.... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone remember how the release of the doll correlated to the release of the book with Nellie or Elizabeth? I was hoping since the book was out in August that the doll would be, too. My poor DD9 has been saving her money to buy her ever since we knew what she'd look like. She's got all the money she needs, now she's just waiting. To make it worse her sister already got her Jess, so now big sis has 3 dolls and she only has 2, while waiting for Emily.

Jo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I am also wondering when the Nellie/ Elizabeth books were released compared to when the dolls were. Anybody know?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Elizabeh's debut was July 30-31 then she was available to club members beginning 8/1.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I looked on Amazon.com and they list the "release date" of both the Nellie and the Elizabeth books as September of the year the movie was released. If those books were released in September, but the dolls were available the end of July/August, and Emily's books is set to be released the end of August (that's what Amazon said a few months ago, although I haven't checked it recently)- I would think we'd be looking at an end of July release for Emily as well. Maybe like before though- only in the store, then to club members, then the general public online. I really, really hope it's the end of July!
    Jo

13Pumpkins

OHHHHH! I would love to see Emily be realised this Summer. I wish they'd realese Emily this Summer and a new ASIAN historical for their 20th Anniversary this fall. They should do something special for the 20th anniversary, it only happens once!
    And then they wouldn't have to do a LE this year.
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At AGPC you could buy Nellie on July 24th 2004. We almost bought her then but decided against it. At this time she wasn't available online though. Only at AGP.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 08, 2006 12:59 PM: Message edited by: kayakacey04 ]</font>