Needs a screwdriver and about 10 hands to put this treasure together. The side bars fit, but there is about a 1/4" gap at the top of three ends where they fit into the head and foot boards. I did not see how to fix this, since the bottom of the crib and the sides and ends all fit together. The sides could not slid up to fill the gap.

The bedding set, NO PILLOW. What is with that? The bumper and quilt are darling. I could not get the dust ruffle on. The loops are way to small to slide up the legs of the crib. I called CS today. They gave me a hard time about getting a replacement set. But after standing firm that my item would not fit the bed no matter how hard I pulled on it, they are sending another set. From her reaction, I am not the only one that had problems with this item. She did not think the next set would fit either.

Only other thing, is the screw caps. 2 will not stay closed, so I will have to glue them closed.

Moble is cute, too bad it does not play music. It does spin nicely.

Over all it is darn cute with sweet Maddy and Shelly napping away. After their long day yesterday at AGLAP, they needed it.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]